HOW TO ENTER
- All entries must be made via our website here. Please ensure you follow the Entry Guidelines when completing your entry.
- Hard copy entries will not be accepted.
- Include a 2,000 word (maximum) written statement which must provide a clear, concise overview of your organisation, addresses the Awards Judging Criteria and provides measurable achievements.
- Include up to an additional 10 pages of supporting material. Additional evidence can be included to support the written statement. This might include extracts from reports, summaries of written feedback, photographs or graphs.
- Shortlisted organisations will be contacted in the lead up to the Awards Ceremony to ensure their attendance on the evening.
- Table bookings can be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (08) 9383 8051.
Entries must be compiled into three parts:
- Completed online Entry.
- A PDF of your written statement, including supporting material/evidence (if applicable).
- A zip file of the organisations logo (EPS, TIFF or JPEG format at 300 dpi - high resolution) and style guide (if applicable).
- Completion of the online entry form
- addressed the Award's Judging Criteria within a 2,000 word limit
- addressed the Award's Entry Guidelines
- Provided your organisations logo, and style guide (if applicable)
- Read and accepted the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions
- Kept a copy of the complete Award Entry
For further enquiries, please email: email@example.com or call: (08) 9383 8051